Due to the recent spread of COVID-19 and the preventative action made by U.S. military leadership to ensure our service members and their families remain safe, USO Korea has responded accordingly. To ensure our service members and their families still have a home away from home, our centers will remain open. Here are our hours of operation:
USO Casey Mon-Thu: 0900-1900, Fri: 0900-2100, Sat-Sun: 1000-2100
USO Osan Sun-Thu: 0900-2000, Fri-Sat: 0900-2200
USO Humphreys - Maude Hall (One Stop) Mon-Fri: 0800-1700
USO Humphreys - Sentry Village Mon-Fri: 0900-2100, Sat-Sun: 0900-1800
USO Walker Mon-Fri: 0900-2100, Sat-Sun: 1200-2100
In addition to keeping our centers open, we have adjusted a lot of our programs to ensure that we continue to keep our service members and their families stay connected to family, home, and country. Here are some of the great things we have planned for you!
Every Tuesday: Gate Runs - Staff and volunteers will provide snacks and drinks to military personnel working the COVID-19 screening at gate access points.
- 19 March: Warrior Base Unit Support
- 26 March: Sweets on Wheels at Camp Hovey
- 27 March: JSA BBQ
- 11 April: Super Smash Brothers Tournament at USO Casey
- 24 April: Pizza Drop at Warrior Base
- TBD April: RLFC BBQ
- TBD April: Kwang Sa Ri BBQ *** All other programs listed on the USO Casey programs calendar will still occur.
- 24 March: Hot Cocoa Break
- 25 March: Sweets on Wheels
- 20 & 27 March: Doughnut Friday
- 21 March: Osan Role Player’s Game
- 31 March: Temporary Living Facility Support Run - Staff and volunteers will deliver boxes containing Disney movies and microwaveable popcorn for the new families staying in the temporary living facility.
- 31 March: Family Housing Tower Support Run - Staff and volunteers will deliver boxes containing Disney movies and microwaveable popcorn for the new families staying in Family Housing.
- 2 & 16 April: Lunch on the Go (take out only)
- 3, 10, 17 & 24 April: Doughnut Friday
- 8 April: Coffee Connection
- 11 & 25 April: Osan Role Player’s Gaming Club
- 14 & 28 April: Shake Break
- 15 April: COVID19 Mission Relief Support - Staff and volunteers will deliver goodie bags to service members manning the gates in efforts to boost morale.
- 21 April: Operation Doughnut Drop
- 22 April: Midnight Treat Run
- Every Wednesday: Meals on “Us"O, USAG Humphreys select locations
- Every Friday: Food Friday, USO Humphreys - Maude Hall
- Every Saturday: Meals on "US"O - COVID-19 Screening Point Support, Adams Gate & Yoon Gate
- 23 March: Operation Protect the Force - COVID-19 Screening Point Support, Adams Gate & Yoon Gate
- 24 March: Operation Protect the Force - Sandwiches 2 Go, Family Housing Towers (P5101, P5102, P5103)
- 24 March: Outreach to Camp Carroll - Staff and volunteers will serve Chili Cheese Dogs, chips, and a beverage.
- 25 March: 19th ESC Unit Support
- 26 March: Hot Dogs at the Family Towers
Stay up-to-date with our centers by "Liking” their pages on Facebook! You can also learn more by visiting https://korea.uso.org.
More from USO
48 Years of Lasting Memories from USO Korea’s Six Star Salute
Nothing brings a broader smile and feeling of pride to a seasoned veteran than to observe the younger service members whom he or she has tr…
USFK Spring BBQ
In collaboration with USFK Support Company, USO Humphreys hosted the USFK BBQ for our service members working at the U.S. Forces Korea HQ a…
USO Humphreys' Motor Pool Monday
Every Monday, USO Humphreys is driving to motor pools on USAG Humphreys to treat our soldiers with drinks and snacks to provide short break…